Aromatic Village Banana Flower, 1 pc
About this item:
- Banana flower, also known as banana blossom, is a tear-shaped maroon or purplish flower hanging at the end of banana clusters that grow on the end of the stem holding a cluster of bananas.
- The edible flower has a unique and excellent taste rich in nutrients. With every purple outer sheath removed it has anthers that are edible.
10 in stock
- Banana blossoms reduce menstrual bleeding. They help reduce diabetes and anaemia and are a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
Storage and Uses:
- Banana blossoms are best used fresh. You can also cover it in zip lock bags, wrap in transparent plastic or freeze bags and store it under refrigerated conditions.
- Banana blossoms can be eaten raw or cooked. Flowers are used to making delicious curries