20% OFF20% OFF
Aromatic Village Muskmelon – Organically Grown, 1 pc (Approx. 500 g-1200 g)
About this item:
- The most versatile melon around and aptly named honeydew is both sweet and succulent.
- Its celery-coloured flesh looks like a green-tinged precious stone.
- It is a round fruit with slim reticulated (net-like) cream colored skin.
- Its tissue is light orange, with a hollow cavity in its centre, packed with small seeds. It is an outstanding source of Vitamin A and includes moderate levels of B-complex vitamins, such as vitamin C, B3 & B6, and minerals like potassium & manganese. It is low in calories.
10 in stock
Storage and Uses:
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Cut and serve chilled muskmelons.
- Muskmelons can be eaten fresh. They are used in making fruit salads, custard, milkshakes, juices and lassi. Mix, chop or mash muskmelons with sugar and cardamom powder.
- Wash, dry and roast the muskmelon seeds to make a crispy, healthy snack. Spread these seeds in bread, buns and sandwiches