Aromatic Village Onion- Farm Fresh, 1 kg
About this item:
- Onion is a vegetable that is almost like a staple in Indian food. This is also known to be one of the essential ingredients of raw salads. They come in different colors like white, red, or yellow and are quite in demand in cold salads and hot soups.
- You can dice, slice or cut it into rings and put it in burgers and sandwiches. Onions emit a sharp flavour and fragrance once they are fried; it is due to the sulphur compound in the vegetable. Onions are known to be rich in biotin.
- Most of the flavonoids, which are known as antioxidants are concentrated more in the outer layers, so when you peel off the layers, you should remove as little as possible.
10 in stock
- Onions are known to have antiseptic, antimicrobial, and antibiotic properties which help you to get rid of infections.
- If a piece of onion is inhaled, it can slow down or stop nose bleeding.
- Those who have sleeping disorders or insomnia can have a good night’s sleep if they have an onion every day.
- Onions also help to improve the functions of the digestive system; because it releases the digestive juices and cures any problem related to digestion.
- Onions, like garlic, are also rich in sulphur compounds. Onions are known to contain manganese, copper, Vitamin B6, vitamin C, Folic acid, Amino acid, and dietary fibers along with phosphorus, folate, and copper.
Best Quality Onions
|Variable weight policy||
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.