Aromatic Village Sapota/ Chikku – 500 g
About this item:
- Brown-skinned sapotas are smooth to grainy textured, musky-scented and deliciously sweet in taste.
- The flesh generally contains 2-3 large and inedible black seeds. Aromatic Village sapotas are freshly plucked by our farmers and the best quality is delivered to you.
10 in stock
- Sapotas naturally enhance skin texture, complexion and maintain good hair health. They are rich in Fibre & vitamin C.
- They stop blood loss during injuries and reduce tooth cavities. They also contain anti-inflammatory properties and act as a detoxifying agent. They are good for pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Sapotas can be eaten fresh or savoured with salads and custards.
- Scoop the flesh out and blend into juices and shakes. Prepare traditional sweets like halwa, barfi and kheer. As they are soft and easily consumable, they can be offered to growing babies.